Angel Note

Angel Note
"If Music be the food of Love, Play on!" -- Wm. Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Saturday, September 4, 2010

That Wierd Feeling...

Something seems strange today. We went to our youngest daughter's soccer game, which her team won, 4-1. The other school didn't bring a JV team, so after just over one hour, we were done. Our daughter score one of the four goals for her team, off a set of beautiful passes that put her right where she needed to be. After the game, we decided to go get the mail and some cat food.
  
On the way from the Post Office, we saw a yard sale sign, which in our town doesn't necessarily mean anything good, but it had been so long since I'd been to a yard sale, I decided to turn around. My wife found some decorations that fit the lighthouse theme she wants for one of our bathrooms, so we got those, then started talking about houses that was up for sale. Yes, we would like to move, but no, it's not going to happen soon. But we decided to go for a drive to check out these homes, just for fun.

   
On the way we saw another yard sale sign, and stopped. We got a canopy for a great price, and a child door gate, which in our house will be a keep-the-dog-out-of-our-room gate. The we stopped at a sale that really had nothing and went to the store. After filling our van's gas tank, we finally reached home, where my wife cut my hair after we ate lunch.
Now, I find that I have nowhere to be, nothing to do, nobody to meet. It's bizarre. I haven't had a free afternoon in a while now, so I feel like something is missing. 
   
Then I realize, nah...I'm ok. I'll just go fishing.

1 comment:

Mr. Giggles said...

...limited out... tee-hee...going again Monday...