Angel Note

Angel Note
"If Music be the food of Love, Play on!" -- Wm. Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Take Your Best Shot!

I've definitely taken my share of shots. As a youngster, I had shots all the time for my allergies. I had shots for the ear-infections caused by the shots for my allergies. I've had my share. but even so, If I get sick, I ask for a shot. I know that most of the time, I won't feel the needle, and I will get better faster.

  
In the last few weeks, I've had several shots--one for the flu, one for the swine flu, and one filled with antibiotics for my cough. now I'm sick again (feels like flu), and I wonder If I should go get another shot. It just makes me angry that with that many shots, I still managed to get sick. it also makes me want to avoid diabetes. Not to mention the fact that i have to wonder about those sickos who are shooting up out there. At least I don't worry about my oldest daughter in that respect--she hates needles with a passion!
  
Oh well, time to go take my pills (one of the reasons I prefer shots!).....

1 comment:

Stick said...

You want to avoid diabetes? Start losing some of that weight, and curb (not end) your obsession with food. This comes from your formally bigger brother.