Angel Note

Angel Note
"If Music be the food of Love, Play on!" -- Wm. Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Preparing Ourselves

In anticipation of LadyBug possibly losing her hair, I decided to take some initiative. I bought some fleece back before Christmas, then just yesterday made her a hat and matching scarf. I had enough material to make two, so here is a picture of mine.

I also thought that with a matching scarf (and a matching husband) she might not feel quite as self-conscious. The picture makes it look purple, but it is really kind of a puky green that LadyBug really liked. And I won't be as embarrassed with her matching me....

5 comments:

Delirious said...

green? This looks 100% purple. lol It looks good though, I think she will like it!

Inklings said...

By the way _ and I was going to tell you at WalMart the other day, then didn't - I can tell you are losing weight, because it shows on your face.

Mrs. Rogers said...

That's very sweet of you. Lol but I agree with Delirious, that is completely purple! And I'm so happy that you posted a picture, it made my day.

Miss y'all!

Nene said...

How can that be green? You are color blind. It is most definitely purple. And I can see the weight loss in your face too. Keep up the good work.

Mr. Giggles said...

I took a picture of this at the college and it was green in THAT lighting. I don't know why my phone camera made it purple in the house. Trust me, it is green in real life...