Angel Note

Angel Note
"If Music be the food of Love, Play on!" -- Wm. Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Installed

I finally finished the shelf--with adjustments--and installed it. Here is the finished product:
 
 
   
I feel much better about it now that it is done, but I think I will turn to different pursuits, still. My next project is a black suede case, with fringe, for my conducting baton. I have already done two other cases of different materials, and may post some photos when I am done. After that, I still have a HUGE didjeridoo to complete. I also have my book to edit and at least a couple of songs to write or arrange, so I think my creative powers will be occupied for awhile.

3 comments:

Delirious said...

That turned out really nice!

Euripides said...

Very nice looking. My ambition in this regard was enough to hang a store-bought sign over the stove for my wife.

Nene said...

Looks good! It fits nice in that space!