Angel Note

Angel Note
"If Music be the food of Love, Play on!" -- Wm. Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Sunday, June 5, 2011

50% and 93%

As of this week, LadyBug will be 50% done with her radiation treatments! She so far has only gotten a little tired. No other adverse side-effects from the radiation. In another three weeks, she will be done with ALL her initial treatments, and can focus on the reconstruction surgeries.
   
And, as of today, I am down 65 lbs.! That means I am only 6 lbs. off from my "Target Weight." I am confidant that by the end of summer, not only will I have reached my target weight, but I will have passed it, reaching a weight I haven't seen since before moving here 16 years ago! Now my only problem is finding new clothes! I have a couple of boxes of clothes that are now WAY too big on me! I will take them this summer to my family reunion, but I will also be prepared for a yard sale, just in case!
  
The bike is coming along steadily, if not speedily. I am in the process of stripping the paint. After that, I will coat it with automobile-quality primer, and repaint it. I'll post more photos once I have something worth posting.

1 comment:

Stick said...

I found your weight, and I don't want it! Now I have to find someone to pass it along to. I'm thinking my boys. :o)